Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 Random Poodie Facts

More Old Blogs - January 15, 2008

Poodie's 10 randoms

1) At a very young age, I had fantasies about killing people with acts of bionic strength, many many times a day. I had no idea this was not normal. I actually thought my Dad [the DJ] was a superhero, so I refrained from killing my foes so that his identity would stay protected.

2) Im writing a book called "How to Kill Using Bare Hands and No Forensic Evidence" .. just a few more trials to go!!

3) I don't like that Herpes and Heroes are spelled so closely alike. One time I texted 'Dam... all my herpes are dyin...'... and that was NO FUN!

4) U could carjack me with a peice of wet bread.... Im THAT afraid of it... but u may get shot first.

5) I dont like other peoples children.. unless they are cute. Ugly kids are the WORST! I get mad when they smile. I can speak on ugly kids, becuz i was one.

6) I don't think anyone with racists views should apologize... If ur bold enough to express them publically or let them slip, stand by them.. Ur apology pacifies who? They are STILL goin to brand you. I respect people who are able to speak the truth about what they feel. Cuz Ill be damned if I watch my tongue for anyone.

7) I think people who rally against other peoples views, practices, lyrics, published writings or outburst are a bunch of stupid whiny losers. Stop taking shyt personal. Have ur own views of urself and stop giving a fuck about wtf other people are doing/saying. Stop letting TV and radio raise ur kids, lead by example and make a difference IN YOUR life or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

8) Barack Obama is not going to save all 'niggas', and as soon as he doesnt... 'niggas' will turn on him. Educate and liberate URSELF and stop waiting... No matter who wins... the same principles and people will run this greedy power trippin country.. I create my destiny... politics don't matter.

9) I think that if u LOSE significant breast mass after breast feeding.. optional implant surgery should be covered by insurance as reconstructive and not cosmetic, unless ur requesting bigger than they were before. Men, imagine losing 4 inches of ur 7 inch penis just cuz u had a baby...

10) I am mastering the art of not givin a fuck SO WELL... that Im not even gonna finish this sente.................

1 comment:

  1. You wild Poodie! I love it; Love and Light
    Khalilah Ali

    ReplyDelete