Saturday, February 27, 2010

WHY THE EFF is my name POODIE!?!?!? Lets discuss SHALL WE!?!?

Ok.. so Ive been frolicking along my merry way in life...Photobucket and more than EVER it seems that the issue of 'Why come ya name is Poodie for!?!' is coming up A LOT.. Photobucket

So I presume its blog time.. time to get it out there... and let chall kno what the byzness is... cuz thats what I do.. Photobucket

AHEM...

Photobucket

First of all Id like to say EFF a nickname like Sexual Choklit Brown Suga Dreamie Cakes or Stran-jhzay... or some cute shyt like Mysterii or Bles-sed B. & shyt.. by the end of this blog.. yall gonna understand.. Im POODIE and thats wtf its gon' stay... Get over it... please and thaaannnnxxx..

Origin of Poodie:

A. An old foreign man that was my neighbor used to call me pretty... but his accent was funny and it sounded like Poodie... It stuck. The End.

OR

B. My cousin ChaChi pulled the name out of her azz and gave it to me cuz I had lots of gas way back then. It stuck. The end.

Pick whichever story makes u happy. and then move on mmkay?? Thannnxxxx.

Photobucket
Why it stuck:

I know how it feels to be a dynamic person, full of life, laughter, the desire to love people and make them smile BUT be totally igged because I wasnt popular in the looks dept... It sucked and it was hard to understand, so I was a FOOL at home, or around my close friends only [closet clown].. felt I had to be quiet and unnoticed otherwise for the sake of being teased and having to crack a muthafukkin head open wit a brick everyday... I mean.. Im skinny.. I use bricks. Im allowed..Photobucket

Fast forward into certified womanhood, I kno fa SHO Im the shyt... jus becuz I kno who I am and I love every ounce of me
[all 6 ounces!Photobucket]

.. I am FREE to be just who the hell I am in front of whoever the hell...

But folk got it all twisted... NOW that Ive matured in the look area and got some dam lip gloss poppin, NOW u wanna notice I have a personality!?!? That shyt is funny to me.. its not a triumph.. I didnt give me any genetics so I dont take credit for whateva about me u might now find appealing... Never have I contemplated taking my azz to Jenny Jones like 'look at me now!!'.. thats the opposite of the point.. FUKK LOOKS! U couldve loved me BACK THEN... Now just teach ur kids wtf is important about people.. U missed a good friend, I was the shyt back then too... Just lacked the esteem to be the shyt in front of u and ur shallow judgements...

So all that was said to say:

- YES, I am aware that Poodie rhymes with Doodie... and Im the shyt.. so yeah.. it fits.

- YES, Ive seen the movie Pootie Tang, I don't speak his language, and we're not related...
Photobucket

- YES, I have a friend with a DOG named Poodie... he didnt kno me when he named it

- YES, there was a dude named Poodie on a reality series I think.. no relation to him either...
Photobucket

- NO, I dont have any issues with gas...
[excuse me]

- NO, its not a pet name for my glorious vagina Photobucket

- YES, Im aware that its one letter swap away from Pookie the notorious crackhead [Crackheads are fun!!]
Photobucket

- YES, I understand that it sounds kinda ugly and has comedic value....

and thats why it sticks...

Imma be Poodie.. with pride... u can hear my name.. never see my pic or even SEE it and think ugly.. or flatulent... Photobucket or even sexually vulgar..

Photobucket

and Ill continue my QUEEN WhoGivzAFUK status and still remain me.. and if u ever take the time.. ull get to kno the coolest dam Poodie ull EVA meet...Photobucket I'll be some ugly sounding shyt [except a BUSSIT BABY, Photobucket that has Poodie beat by a long shot lol].. just to spite ur prejudice...

I MAKE the name COOL cuz Imma COLLDDD Em EFFA to be... ICE COLD!!! EFF glamour! EFF all the booozhwah super artsy creative names that u think I should 'go with'.. and ESPECIALLY EFF yo couch too!

Im Poodie bytches! The Byz Beauti....

[Byz Kinda Funny-Looking was too long]
Photobucket

Love it or kick rocks.

Photobucket



The End.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment